In this assignment you will have to provide a critical appraisal of the research design of the studies listed below:
- Ralston, D.A., Egri, C.P., Stewart, S., Terpstra, R.H., &Kaicheng, Yu. (1999). Doing business in the 21st century with the new generation of Chinese managers: A study of generational shifts in work values in China. Journal of International Business Studies, 30(2): 415-428.
Specifically, in this assignment you will have to provide a critical appraisal of:
- the research questions or hypotheses and their theoretical and practical relevance, i.e., a rationale for why the research was important;
- the epistemological and ontological assumptions which underpinned the research, and their consistency with research questions or hypotheses;
- the research design and it’s strengths and limitations for answering the research questions or hypotheses;
- the sampling strategy that was used to select the sources of data and an appraisal of the rationale for why particular sources/respondents were selected;
- the research methods that were used to generate the data and their strengths and weaknesses for addressing the research questions or hypotheses;
- the analytical strategy or strategies that were used to analyse the data together with an appraisal of their strengths and weaknesses; and
- the contribution of research to existing knowledge of the topic and to policy and practice.
To order this or a similar paper and enjoy GREAT DISCOUNTS click Order Now