THEMATIC ANALYSIS ESSAYS INSTRUCTIONS
Thematic Analysis Essay 3, Acts 13:1–28:31
3. Luke presents three evangelistic messages by Paul in this movement of the book: his sermon in the synagogue of Pisidian Antioch in chapter 13, his plea to the people of Lystra in chapter 14, and his address to the philosophers of Athens in chapter 17. He also narrates Paul’s defense appearances before Governor Felix, Governor Festus, and King Agrippa 2. The last of these includes a gospel presentation. Read the three evangelistic messages and the defense before Agrippa again. Compare/contrast Paul’s preaching to the Jews with his preaching to pagans.
The text for this class is: Polhill, John B. The New American Commentary Acts. Vol. 26. B&H Publishing group, 1992.
The themes they are referring to are: The Themes of Acts
Prime Essay Services , written from scratch, delivered on time, at affordable rates!
Order Similar Assignment Now!
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered within 4 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.