• The subject should be for an analysis about the Alternative Energy Sources at the Macroeconomic level.
• The report should be NEW/original as the paper to be submitted in Turn It In system.
• Please Provide PDF files of all references used in the paper. It preferred from academic journals.
- The subject should be for an analysis about the Alternative Energy Sources at the Macroeconomic level.
- The report should be NEW/original as the paper to be submitted in Turn It In
- Please Provide PDF files of all references used in the paper. It preferred from academic journals.
Alternative Energy Sources: An analysis
- Statement of the Research Problem (E)
- Background/Rationale of the Study (E)
- Statement of the Research Questions (E)
- Objectives of the Research (E)
- Statement of the Hypotheses (O)
- Research Gaps (O)
- Limitations of the Study (E)
- Organization of the paper (E)
- Literature Review
The LR should be “Analytical approach” as per the below explanation:
Synthesizes the work and succinctly passes judgment on relative merits of research conducted in your field. Reveals limitations or recognizes the possibility of taking the research further, allowing you to formulate justify your aims for your investigation.
There seems to be general agreement on X (see White1987, Brown 1980, Black 1978, Green 1990). However, Green 1990sees X as a consequence of Y, While Black(1978) Put X and Y as ….. . While Green’s work has some limitations in that ……. , …….)
- Section I: Operational Definition of Terms and Concepts
- Section II: Review of peer-reviewed journal articles
- Section III: Summary, comments and criticisms
(Please avoid newspaper articles, magazines etc., in LR)
- Presentation of Data, Analysis and Discussion of Results
- Tables, charts, diagrams etc.,
- Summary of Findings, Conclusions and recommendations
- Do not give the opinion of others as your own!
- Ensure the discussions flow from the analytical results.
- Do not quote from newspapers reports.
- Min 10 references from academic journals “preferred science direct or emerald”.
- Referencing based on Harvard style
- All references shall be cited
- Provide PDF files of all references OR at least a website free access downloadable link if PDF is not available.
In a nutshell
Please ensure that the paper has
- A clear cut introduction,
- Comprehensive literature review,
- Appropriate methodology
- Reliable/relevant tools of analysis
- Practically feasible recommendationsp(10)
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,