The DIMAC use case describes a typical customer service scenario of an enterprise that operates on a global scale and that would significantly benefit from an e-business solution to support its customer support staff and its customers. The assignment requires you to carry out an initial analysis of the relevant process. There are a variety of solutions that can be developed to support the customer service department and which you are to explore as follows: You are to explore the requirements and the processes involved and then to design a candidate web based system that is capable of holding the relevant information and can be used by DIMAC staff inhouse, support staff online when visiting customers as well as offering online self-help customer support. You are acting as the analyst and have to analyse the needs and propose a candidate solution using a combination of suitable technologies. You are to critically reflect on the feasibility of possible solutions in this particular case balancing the concrete need of the company versus the likely expense of candidate technologies versus a bespoke solution. Where detail in the use case description is lacking you are to use your discretion to amplify the information provided and fill apparent gaps but where amplifications and assumptions are made explicit.
Write a 2500 word max. report with the following sections:
- Section 1: Short introduction and critical assessment of the specific requirements of the proposed e-business solution at DIMAC.
- Section 2: Develop and present a detailed process breakdown diagram that also shows any systems and any paper-based records used in the process
- Section 3: A summary functional specification of the functionality of the proposed solution
- Section 4: provide a summary of the information that will need to be managed by the proposed solution (this should be done wherever possible by presenting a candidate database design including an ER diagram) and a succinct narrative to explain the purpose and organisation of the database.
- Section 5: Design of the proposed solution, either based on bespoke development or on offthe shelf technologies (or a combination of the two)
- Section 6: Explanation of how your designed solution works and how it meets the requirements stated customer needs.
- Section 7: Critical assessment of feasibility, looking at the technical, project and business aspects and culminating in the final recommendation
For a Customized paper on the above topic, place your order with us!
When you place an order with us, you are assured of;
• Masters & Ph.D. Level writers
• 100% Privacy & Confidentiality
• Free Plagiarism screening using latest platforms
• Affordable Rates
• Unlimited Revisions at no extra charges
• Guaranteed Quality