After building surveys and deployment comes the even more difficult challenge of turning data into information. Once this is accomplished, the next step involves guiding organizational leadership toward making good HR program-related decisions. Typically, senior executives in the organization make rational decisions that support organizational goals and engage commitment and optimal performance by employees. Among one of the largest organizations involved in employee surveys is the federal government. The OPM guides the process of annual employee survey results for all federal agencies and publishes the list of best agencies to work for within the U.S. government.
You viewed actual results and historical data associated with the annual employee survey results from the U.S. OPM and will use some of the outputs provide in the OPM report for this assignment.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
• Evaluate the role of HRIS and the role of metrics in the practice of human resources.
• Evaluate the value of the selected questions from the OPM report for improving organizational life.
• Develop data analysis and data interpretation skills to inform organizational decisions.
• Analyze a group of questions from the OPM report that has a significant impact on professional life.
• Analyze the selected questions from the OPM report to determine their effectiveness in measuring what they were intended to measure.
• Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for HR professionals.
• Present findings in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for HR professionals.
For this assignment, review the outputs provided by the questions presented in the OPM report for the most recent year available and complete the following in a PowerPoint presentation:
• Analyze a group of questions from the OPM report that has a significant impact on professional life. Be sure to provide references to reinforce your opinion.
• Analyze the selected questions from the OPM report to determine their effectiveness in measuring what they were intended to measure. Be sure to provide references to support the criteria you use.
• Evaluate the value of the selected questions from the OPM report for improving organizational life. Facets of organizational life might include employee morale, employee performance, and employee retention.
Be sure to present findings in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for HR professionals.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Written communication: Written communication is thoughtful and free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
• Length of assignment: Minimum of two PowerPoint slides with notes sections.
• Communication: Understand the audience and communicate professionally.
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content