I require an introduction and recomendations based on the Review of Aviation Security Screening: Report by the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government.
1. Security Training Programs – such as those which ensure all persons in all roles in the screening process have achieved competency in the area they are performing work as specified in the CAA Regulations.
2. Oman government continues to develop its capacity through coordination of research and development activities across agencies and leveraging international counterparts because Oman doesn’t has one case study about security .On other hand UK government has many case study about their airports security.
3. Customer service
4. Passenger behaviour
5. Systems testing and measurement
7. Screening point design
8. Human factors
9. Current qualification requirements
10. The nature of the work
11. Complaints handling
12. Special circumstances screening
13. Black Diamond self-select screening program
14. Knowledge of screening requirements
To order this or a similar paper and enjoy GREAT DISCOUNTS click Order Now