1) The activities of many enzymes can be inhibited by small molecules binding to either the enzyme’s active site or a site on the enzyme that is separate from the active site; binding of small molecules to the latter type of sites can result in allosteric effects/changes. What are the differences between these two types of sites? In what ways can the Vmax and KM of an enzyme be influenced by binding of small molecule inhibitors to either a site other than the active site, that results in an allosteric effect, or to the.; ; 2) Regarding the TCA cycle (also known as the citric acid cycle) what is the molecule that serves as the main source of carbon atoms for the cycle? In what form(s) does carbon leave the cycle? What two types of reduced molecules are also products of the TCA cycle, and what is the importance of these reduced molecules in ATP production?—-biochemistry;
Order Similar Assignment Now!
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered within 4 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.