In this assignment, you will research an emerging market and create a PowerPoint presentation for your manager.
Review the following scenario:
You have been hired as business analyst and have been given a project to research an emerging market. Your manager wants you to select an emerging market from the Business Perspectives for Emerging Markets 2012–2017 Report for this task. Your manager wants to evaluate your research skills, critical thinking skills, and your ability to analyze data and report on the data with the creation of a PowerPoint presentation that covers the specific requirements of the task (see below):
You may refer to the following Web sites for research:
- The World Factbook
Part 1: Overview of the Nation
Provide the following information about the country you selected:
- Brief History
- People and Society
Part 2: Detailed Analysis of the Nation
Provide information that covers the following criteria:
- Examine the components, such as liquidity of debt, equity markets, existence of some form of market exchange, and regulatory body, that explain why the country you selected is considered an emerging market.
- Identify techniques that were used to classify the country you selected as an emerging market.
- Explain at least three factors that would lead an investor to invest in the country you selected as an emerging market.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation with 10–12 slides with detailed speaker notes. In addition, include Title, Summary, and Reference slides. Use the country’s flag and colors to best represent the country. Use three or more scholarly resources when preparing your presentation. Apply APA standards to the citation of sources.
Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M3_A2.ppt.
Make sure you write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content