Due Date: Jan 17 Max Points: 160
In a paper 1,375 words, address the following:
1) What is the objective of the Great Game of Life (GGOL) program?
2) Should Simmons implement the GGOL? Why or why not? Give at least two reasons based on the case study for your position.
3) How did the Charlotte’s Pride video influence your position on the use of GGOL to change Simmons?
4) Assuming the GGOL will be implemented, regardless of your position, what steps would you take to ensure positive results? Include at least three steps and stages of implementation.
5) How might the GGOL program affect the managerial or employee culture of Simmons?
6) How can the emotional elements associated with change be managed and or leveraged? Support your position.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Pls see uploaded attachments
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,