Using an airline organization, identify a Human Resource Management program, policy, procedure, or initiative that you believe needs to be changed. (You can research this company online) Your goal is to apply Kotter’s 8 Stage Process of Creating Change to the HR situation you have selected, with corresponding suggestions for how to put this change initiative into practice. Once it is formulated, you will present your recommendations to upper management.
Section 1: Change Management Plan
Write a 4 page paper in which you:
1. Describe the organization in terms of industry, size, and history.
2. Describe how the HR program /policy / process / procedure / initiative that has been proposed should be changed.
3. Describe three (3) reasons why this change is important to make.
4. Describe the recommended change.
5. Develop a strategy that illustrates how you would address each of the eight (8) Stages of Change (Establishing a sense of urgency; creating coalition; developing vision and strategy; communicating the vision; empowering broad-based action; generating short term wins; consolidating gains and producing more change; anchoring new approaches into the culture).
6. Identify potential resistance to change and describe how the resistance would be managed.
7. Outline at least three (3) communications strategies you would use.
8. Propose two (2) diagnostic tools to identify the changes that need to be made in organization.
9. Recommend two (2) strategies for sustaining the change.
Section 2 – Write two pages on the following:
1. Summarize the main points in the written report.
2. Create bullet speaking notes for your presentation to the shareholders in the Notes section of the PowerPoint. Note: You may create or assume any fictitious names, data, or scenarios that have not been established in this assignment for a realistic flow of communication.
3. Use a professional technically written style to graphically convey the information.
For a Customized paper on the above topic and questions, place your order with us!
When you place an order with us, you are assured of;
• Masters & Ph.D. Level writers
• 100% Privacy & Confidentiality
• Free Plagiarism screening using latest platforms
• Affordable Rates
• Unlimited Revisions at no extra charges
• Guaranteed Quality