Module Learning Outcomes and Key Skills
The following Learning Outcomes and Key Skills will be assessed:
• critically review the current strategies for surveying land for contaminants,
• evaluate the effectiveness of a variety of types of treatment technologies for the remediation of contaminated land,
• assess information from a wide variety of sources
• interpret statistical data,
• present information, ideas and viewpoints clearly.
Presentation of the Assignment
• All answers must be printed or typed on sheets of A4 paper.
• Present answers in clear English with a good standard of grammar.
• When answering questions requiring calculations and data presentation, remember to:
– present your answer clearly;
– include all steps in a calculation;
– use SI units;
– give your answers to an appropriate number of significant figures;
– give all graphs, tables and diagrams a title;
– clearly label axes on graphs.
• It is essential that all work that is not your own is referenced (see Plagiarism below)
• The Study Skills Guide details an acceptable method of referencing.
• Where reference is made to legislation, guidelines and principles, state the full name and date.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!