My organization uses monetary rewards to help with motivation for quality outcomes. We pay bonuses for census achievement, positive survey outcomes, positive scores on resident and employee satisfaction surveys, and bonuses for financial performance. We also have what we call “Honor Club” for those communities who meet high standards in 12 out of 13 identified areas that are important to the organization. We also give bonuses to staff who achieve educational benchmarks. In this way the employees are rewarded for the behaviors that are important to the organization. Our organization has been very successful in using these rewards to achieve the outcomes that we desire. Do you think that this is a good way to achieve quality outcomes?
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 25% Discount on all orders above $50)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content