1. (20 points)
(a) Apply the inverse Laplace transform to the following to find x(t):
(s + 1)(s + 3)
(b) Apply the inverse Laplace transform to the following to find y(t):
Y (s) =
2s + 1
+ 2s + 3)
2. (25 points) Consider the simplified quarter-car model of an automobile suspension given
below where m is one quarter of the total mass of the vehicle, b is the damping in the
suspension, and k is the stiffness of the suspension.
The differential equation describing this system is
x + bx
˙ + kx = u
where x(t) is the displacement of the car body and u(t) is the displacement of the tire,
Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.
Providing quality essays, written from scratch, delivered on time, at affordable rates!
Order Similar Assignment Now!
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered within 4 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.