Jane Collier, James Taye, and Steve Allwine each own one-third of the common stock of Tasty Treats and Beverages. The corporation was incorporated on April 3, 2004. It has only one class of stock outstanding and operates as a C corporation for tax purposes. Tasty Treats and Beverages caters kid-friendly social events.
- Located at 1215 Blue Horizon, Dallas, TX 12234.
- Employer Identification Number is 12-34567890.
- Business activity is catering food. Its business activity code is 722300.
- The shareholders also work as officers for the corporation as follows:
- Jane is the chief executive officer and president (Social Security number 242-62-5786).
- James is the executive vice president and chief operating officer (Social Security number 563-58-8923).
- Steve is the vice president of finance (Social Security number 575-58-1572).
- All officers devote 100% of their time to the business
- All officers are U.S. citizens.
- Use the accrual method of accounting and have a calendar year-end.
- Four equal estimated tax payments of $28,000 each quarter. Its tax liability last year was $85,000.
- If it has overpaid its federal tax liability, the corporation would like to receive a refund.
- Dividend paid of $20,000 to its shareholders on October 1. The Corporation had ample earnings and profits (E&P) to absorb the distribution.
To order this or a similar paper at discounted rates click Order Now.