1. We spend a considerable amount of time, effort, and resources on victimless crims such as gambling, prostitution, drug use, etc. These are generally considered morality crimes. Do you think this effort should continue or should we simply focus on the more serious crimes? Why or why not? (Remember those internet cafes ?); 2. What did Durkheim mean by the “normality of crime”? Is the presence of crime a normal part of society? How does crime serve a function in society? See reading on page 24 of your text; Book “Criminlogy 2nd Edition”;
Order Similar Assignment Now!
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered within 4 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.