- What role has race played with influencing the creation of policy?
- Is there an institutional advantage attached to any particular race?
- What are examples of those advantages?
- Were these advantages formulated over time? How so?
- Historically, how have people organized and rebelled in order to affect changes in policy to more progressive terms?
- How does history help example the existence of a white spatial imaginary?
- What about the black spatial imaginary? How do the bands War, El Chicano, and Tierra affect these spatial imaginaries?
- How does Professor use Professor Lipsitz’ spatial theories to discuss space and place in Los Angeles?
- What was the Sleepy Lagoon Case and how did it relate to the discussion of spatial entitlement?
- How do Charlotta Bass, and at least one other discussed in Johnson’s book, combat black immobilization?
- What would be one way you could suggest people combat this type of social immobilization in the 21st century? (i.e. LGBTQ, anti-racism, anti-poverty, etc.)
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content