- What types of dyes were used in both studies? What type of microscopy was used in both studies? Be specific. (Read the figure legends and methods in both papers carefully)
- Discuss the specificity and sensitivity of the antibodies (see Table 1 in both papers) used in both studies. When an antibody is used at a dilution of 1:10 versus 1:3000, does the dilution provide information about specificity or sensitivity?
- What were the major similarities and differences in the two cases regarding the histological features of the tumors and the markers used for investigation?
Why were the following proteins used as markers: collagen IV, S100, laminin (1, 5) and cadherins (E, N, P)?
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content