- Who should you include on the committee to review the model, and why (rationale)?
- Identify some of the issues that you want the committee to review and address as part of its charge to revise the model
- Who or whom will make the final decision about the recommended revisions to the model, and why?
- What barriers to change do you anticipate and why? What opportunities do you anticipate and how will these facilitate the change?
- Describe in outline format what you believe an effective and economically feasible clinical ladder model would look like.
- What organizational, policy or staff development changes will be associated with the proposed change?
- What timeline would you allow for this change to be made- from the initial committee meeting to date for implementation?
- How will you know whether the revised model is an improvement? What outcome measures will you employ to learn the answers?
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content