DISCIPLESHIP MINISTRIES PROJECT
Subject: Religion and Theology Order Description
DISCIPLESHIP MINISTRIES PROJECT INSTRUCTIONS
Create a comprehensive discipleship ministry plan for a specific demographic within a local church or Christian ministry. A suggested template for a curricular plan/program can be found in Mitchell: ch. 9. You are free, however, to utilize any format or structure for the plan, as long as it contains the following components: 1. Scriptural Foundations – Which passages of Scripture validate and guide this ministry?
2. Core Ministry Values
3. Behavioral Goals with an Encompassing Goal Statement including Slogans and Visuals
4. Measurable objectives (such as“By the time a child/student/ adult… has been in this ministry area for three years… he or she will know… he or she should feel… he or she should do, etc.)
5. Base path of development (measurable steps)
6. Encompassing Vision Statement
7. Identification and description of the characteristics of the target group.
8. Action Plan: how are you going to get from point A to point B?
9. Scope and Sequence Plan (including Curriculum, Calendar, and Personnel)
10. Budget and Communication tools and techniques In a separate section:
11. Include a Discipleship Bibliography of at least 15 scholarly journal/book references.
12. Conclude with a segment that self-assesses how you incorporated and integrated the 5 essential activities of an education that produces disciples. This project must adhere to the following guidelines:
In terms of organizational structure, utilizing an outline, flowchart, or narrative are all acceptable, as long as it is clearly understandable to the reader. Within this structure, however, Turabian style is expected. Include a title page, a table of contents, any supporting documentation, and any appropriate references in a bibliography as an appendix. • Assignment parameters (length, subject, objectives) are met.
• Scriptural Foundations
• Core Ministry Values
• Behavioral Goals with an Encompassing Goal Statement
• Measurable objectives
• Discipleship Bibliography of at least 15 scholarly journal/book references
• Base path of development (measurable steps)
• Encompassing Vision Statement
• Identification and description of the characteristics of the target group
• Budget and Communication tools and techniques
• Scope and Sequence Plan (including Curriculum, Calendar, and Personnel)
• Action Plan: how you get from point A to point B
• Self-assessment – integration of 5 essential activities of discipleship education STRUCTURE, ASSIGNMENT FORMAT, & SUBMISSION (50 points)
• Assignment was submitted on or before established deadline.
• Information includes student name, class, instructor, and date.
• The expected length (15 pages) is met.
• Turabian style (title page, table of contents, supporting documentation, & bibliography. Times New Roman font, 12 point, double-spaced with 1-inch margins.)
• Comprehensive, logical ministry plan.
• Paper presentation is strong and focused.
• Sentence fluency is coherent, unified, varied.
• Sentence structure is complete, clear, and concise.
.ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
DISCIPLESHIP MINISTRIES PROJECT
Order Similar Assignment Now!
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered within 4 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.