Part One: Note to answer and reply the below questions: Minimum 100 words for the initial answer, and minimum of 50 words for each reply with a minimum of two replies. Support your answer & replies with references. It is discussion board; the example is attached.
- What are the Key Concepts of the Zachman Framework? (Answer this question in 100 words with one reference)
- You describedZachman Framework as an “ontology not methodology”. It actually helps to have such a diagram that demonstrates and describes the role of each actor in an organization.The availability of such a Framework would help each actor of an organization to see the bigger picture and understand other actors’ roles. As an EA can use Zachman framework to simplify the organization complexity for analysis purposes (EAdirections, 2013), other players in the organization can use it to understand the whole process. (reply this in 50 words and reference)
- Top of Form
- Many large companies have applied the Zackman Framework as Sarmad described in his post.The Government of Ontario is also using the Zachman Framework. The article describes how the Zachman Framework was used as a basis to create the Government’s Enterprise Architecture system to designate and execute its information technology. Success factors the Government gained by the Zachman framework included: detailed processes that show a defined system, revamped data warehousing, and greater access to modifying architectures across Government agencies which is vitally important when new processes come into playBottom of Form (reply to this statement in 50 words and reference)
Part Two: Note to answer and reply the below questions: Minimum 100 words for the initial answer, and minimum of 50 words for each reply with a minimum of two replies. Support your answer & replies with references.
- What is the difference between and architecture and an instance of architecture? (Answer this question in 100 words with one reference)
- An instance of architecture is the product created based on blueprints, information, models, etc (architecture). For example, the laptop product you buy on the market is a result of an architecture of a laptop (Instance). The architecture (blueprints, diagrams, data, models, etc..) helps create this product you buy in the market. Architecture is the information about an instance that can help create and modify one or many instances. I hope that made it clear. Class, can you help with more examples? (reply or add to this statement in 50 words and reference)
- Communication is key when it comes to business. An enterprise architect should have highly effective soft skills. They are dealing with people from the entire organisation. These people possess various backgrounds and specializations. Diann Daniel states that: “Enterprise architecture focusses on four crucial C’s: connection, collaboration, communication, and customers” (Diann, 2007). An enterprise architect must possess the soft skills to be able to connect and collaborate with the different stakeholders, effectively communicate with people of various backgrounds, and essentially create unity in achieving a common goal. (reply or add to this statement in 50 words and reference)
- What is the difference between architecture and an instance of architecture?
Instance Architecture refers to an implementation due to Architecture. For example, in class we discussed the misconception that the Roman Coliseum is Architecture. The Roman Colliseum is in fact the result of Architecture (Instantiation). Many factors drive the need for transformation: reducing number of operations, speeding up a process etc. Implementation is the creation of a real instance or abstraction based on architectural models.
Zachman’s framework dictates a total set or representations necessary in order to capture answers in regards to questions posed utilizing the 5W’s. Architecture is the analysis prior to the implementation whereas the instantiation is the use of primitive composite models for the implementation. In my opinion, IT is the most common distinguished as implementation oriented. Implementing IT resolutions for an enterprise is the most common misconception of Enterprise Architecture (Kappelman, 2010).
For example architecture can be described as the analysis for engineering a house, and the research and development required or the enterprise to construct(instantitiation) and design the house. (reply or add to this statement in 50 words and reference)
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,