The purpose of this assignment is to allow you the opportunity to further explore specific topics within the field of EBD. You are to develop a summation of your knowledge of the key points listed below.
Include least 12 current reference sources. A “current” reference source is defined as a research article or other peer-reviewed source that has been published with the past 5 years. This can also include policy documents from sources such as state departments of education. Theoretical or other sources that are needed to provide clarification or defining descriptions may be older.
• Meaning, characteristics and basic assumptions of Emotional and Behavioral Disorders [ EBD ]
• Public Policy and Legal Aspects of EBD
• Familial, medical, and biological aspects of EBD (including at least 2 current reference sources)
• Conduct Disorders (including at least 2 current reference sources)
• Anxiety, depression, and suicide risks as related to EBD
• Schizophrenia and other mental illness issues as related to EBD (at least 2 current reference sources.)
• Differences and specific challenges between elementary and secondary-aged students with EBD (including at least 2 current reference sources)
o Types / severity of behaviors
o Issues related to behavior and classroom management specific to EBD students
• Implications for inclusion of EBD students in general education classrooms
• Implications for the instructional planning and assessment
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,