Entrepreneurial crime as a concept refers to punishable acts which are committed by individuals in controlling positions within corporations, using the resources and power deriving from the corporate form as a vehicle to achieve ends which benefit the entrepreneur personally.
Research an entrepreneurial crime that has taken place in the last year and write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Briefly describe the entrepreneurial crime you researched.
- Discuss how the psychological characteristics of individuals and accounting opportunities for omission(s) may have contributed to the commission of the entrepreneurial crime you researched.
- Analyze the cost of Sarbanes-Oxley in regulating the white-collar crime you researched and evaluate its impact on the “free market.”
- Compare and contrast the adjudication of the white-collar crime you researched as a criminal action versus a civil action.
- Determine whether agencies that are vested with statutory powers of investigation and imposition of penalties should choose a non-adversarial approach to regulation, as well as how your determination would have impacted the crime you researched.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the sources of laws related to white-collar crime and explain the basic provisions of major laws addressing white-collar crime.
- Discuss the principle processes and government agencies involved in regulating / policing white- collar crime and the various self-regulation approaches used by organizations.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in white-collar crime.
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content