• Provide a summary which includes the purpose, history and goals of the ethical standards. What is your initial reaction to the ethical guidelines of forensic psychology?
• Review and summarize the standards related to confidentiality. What steps will you take as a counselor in the criminal justice system to be in compliance with the ethical standards? After reviewing the textbook and online lecture, how will you handle “red flags” and the limits of confidentiality, yet be in compliance with the ethical guidelines?
• You are presented with a client who is ordered through the court to undergo an examination or treatment. The client refuses to sign the confidentiality agreement, and has made it quite clear he is not going to participate. Identify what action you will take and provide the standard(s) which guided your decision. Be sure to include a summary of what confidentiality is and why it is important. Your significant other is a recovering addict.
• According to the module lecture countertransference may occur when counseling an individual who has similar behaviors to the counselor’s family members. Review the standard 4.07 from the ethical guidelines of the American Psychology-Law Society and the online content. Discuss what options the counselor has to be in compliance with the standard. Be sure to include a discussion of countertransference.
• Compare and contrast the ethical issues of confidentiality and countertransference: Which issue do you believe will be most difficult to deal with, and why? After reviewing the ethical guidelines and applying the guidelines to treatment and evaluation issues provide your opinion of the relationship of substance abuse treatment and sanctions of the court.
For a Customized paper on the above topic, place your order with us!
When you place an order with us, you are assured of;
• Masters & Ph.D. Level writers
• 100% Privacy & Confidentiality
• Free Plagiarism screening using latest platforms
• Affordable Rates
• Unlimited Revisions at no extra charges
• Guaranteed Quality