Must be four separate paragraphs
2.Each paragraph must be at least three to four sentence a piece
3.Must be about Adult functioning
4.Please do not change the name, sex, or ages
5.Must be one page
6.Do not use any bullets
• Ms. Gillespie is a female who is employed
• At the time of the visit she was cooking dinner and cleaning the bathroom
• Case manager asked how was she feeling today she states good
• Ms. Gillespie stated that she received her discharge letter in the mail from DHS and is glad the process is over
• Ms. Daniels is a female who is unemployed and currently attending school
• Ms. Daniels states that she is concerned about her nephew welfare if his mother gets custody of him
• Ms. Daniels stated that she will be attend court this week
• Ms. Bufford is a female who is employed and her children are no longer under DHS care
• Ms. Bufford states that her children should have never been in the system anyway
• Ms. Bufford states that children that need to be in the system aren’t
• Ms. Bufford states that she received her discharge letter in the mail
• Ms. Parker is a female who is employed and her children are in care with DHS
• Ms. Parker states that she is a good mother and the system is trying to say she is not
• Ms. Parker states that she will be glad when this is over so her children can go back to living a normal life.
• Ms. Parker states that she will be taking her children to the movies this weekend
Example of how paragraph should be: When Case manager arrived at group home to meet with child she was neat and clean. Case manager spoke with child about x, y, and z and this is how the child responded x, y, and z. Or You can be creative but the information with the bullet points must be included in the paragraph.
Prime Essay Services , written from scratch, delivered on time, at affordable rates!