Global Financial Crisis Assignment
One of the major economic goals of the macroeconomy is stable economic growth, which is currently not being met due to the global financial crisis. In early 2011, some of the biggest names in economics came together with the International Monetary Fund to discuss how to get the global economy back on a path of economic growth. Specifically, the leaders addressed, "what we have learned – and what we need to do differently as a result of the Global Economic Crisis that began in 2008".
Listen to what some of the experts had to say then answer the following: In your opinion, what have we learned and what do we need to do differently? Be sure to refer to comments made by the experts below in your answer. (If you are unable to open by clicking the link, copy and paste the link into a new browser window).
• Hear what Professor Solow, winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics, had to say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XVtyZknxks&feature=relmfu
• Hear what Professor Stiglitz, winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics, had to say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh6EHP7g-Mg&feature=related
• Hear what Professor Spence, winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics, had to say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ_6zgptcds&feature=relmfu
• and other economics experts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsst1U8jidA&feature=relmfu
Please use 4 ONLINE SOURCES AS WILL and attach the links to the work cited page
- Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.
Providing -Quality University Papers, written from scratch,
delivered on time, at affordable rates!