Distributed systems are particularly vulnerable to security threats because they are exposed in many areas over networks. Also, distributed systems are often business-critical applications that must not be compromised.
For this assignment, you will identify the security risks that may be present for your distributed system project. You will also modify the consultant’s analysis report to address any new issues you discover.
The following are the project deliverables:
- Update the Consultant’s Analysis Report document title page with new date and project name.
- Update the previously completed sections based on your instructor’s feedback.
- Include the following new content:
- Identify the primary security risks and threats your distributed system might face. Research and include threats such as phishing, Internet scams, etc.
- Determine the severity level of the risks and threats in terms of likelihood and impact on the business.
- Based on the likelihood and impact of the security threats, determine the order in which threats should be addressed, and prepare an action plan to reduce the impact of each risk/threat listed in priority order.
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
- For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 25% Discount on all orders above $50)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content