- Would you consider Toyota to be an innovative organization? Why or why not?
- Do you think Toyota’s potentially inbred leadership hinders, or explains, its successes?
- In 2009, Toyota reported a loss for the first time in its history. Do you think that given its culture it will have more problems dealing with the loss than other automakers?
- The new president of Toyota, Akio Toyoda (grandson of the founder), has said, “Everyone says Toyota is the best company in the world, but the consumer doesn’t care about the world. They care if we are the best in town.” What do you think he means by that?
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content