Your organization has also asked you to research best practices in hardware maintenance and setup.
Based on your Learning Team collaboration, create a Microsoft® Word document that would be used as a quick reference guide in setting up, maintaining, and supporting your organization’s hardware resources.
Research online for an instructional resource addressing each bullet point below. These can include articles, whitepapers, how-to guides, tutorial videos, etc.
Summarize and describe the key points for each link, in roughly 50 to 100 words each. Include both the link and the summary for each of the 9 topics below:
- Use built-in diagnostics and monitoring
- Differentiate between motherboard components
- Compare and contrast RAM types and features
- Install and configure expansion cards, storage devices and appropriate media
- Differentiate among various CPU types and features
- Compare and contrast various connection interfaces and explain their purpose
- Set up and deploy a computer/laptop/mobile device using a known imaging process or software
- Install various computer peripherals
- Explain the importance of hardware maintenance
Include references, and citations if necessary, for all online resources used.
Follow APA formatting guidelines for any works cited.
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 25% Discount on all orders above $50)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content