1. Check out our sample Twix campaign storify (https://storify.com/reinventEDmike/left-and-right-twix.)Links to an external site.for inspiration.
Note: you only need to include three media in your Storify. We overachieved.
2. Identify a significant marketing campaign from your internship brand.
Find one that was supported across multiple media (e.g, TV, print, website, banner ads, etc.).
How to identify and research major marketing campaigns?
Search the web or major advertising publications (Adweek (http://www.adweek.com/.)Links to an external site. or AdAge (http://adage.com/.)Links to an external site.) for articles about your brand’s advertising campaigns.
Check your brand’s Twitter feed for recurring ad messages.
3. Find campaign executions for at least three different media
Search for links you can include in your Storify story. Where? See our advertising creative finder (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for suggestions by media type.
4. Create a new storify story containing the following elements:
Title and subtitle
Headings for the three media you’ve found
For each medium, a brief description of how it is being used, focusing on what it can do that other media cannot.
A final paragraph summarizing what unifies the campaign and whether or not you think it’s effective and why.
Reference our example and our Storify tutorial (http://tutorials.clarify-it.com/d/zxy2p4.)Links to an external site. as needed
5. Post your Storify link to the forum below
Prime Essay Services , written from scratch, delivered on time, at affordable rates!