Select an assessment instrument likely to be used in your area of professional practice. Read the reviews for your chosen assessment tool in the Mental Measurements Yearbook available in the Capella Library and other scholarly articles that establish the appropriate use of that tool and what it purports to measure.
In your paper,
- Analyze the theoretical basis for the selected assessment tool in your area of professional practice.Please be aware that not all theoretical orientations in counseling approach assessment from the same perspective. You will want to anchor your selected assessment tool in theory.
- Apply ethical considerations associated with administering the selected assessment. Some considerations include counselor competency, client rights, counselor responsibilities, and legal issues, such as Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 2004 or Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, just to name a few. Use examples or scenarios to show you understand how ethical considerations apply to the use of your selected assessment.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of each assessment tool for use with diverse populations using the reviewer’s evaluation of the assessment. How does this comparison inform making an ethical judgment of administering the selected tool with diverse groups of clients? Be certain to cite the relevant sections of the code of ethics for your profession (ACA, AAMFT, or ASCA).
- Incorporate a minimum of five scholarly research studies applying the selected assessment tool in professional practice.
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 25% Discount on all orders above $50)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content