please use the template provided, and follow all the layout provided
How is a Briefing Note structured?
Briefing notes often follow a standard format .They have three main parts:
The purpose (usually stated as the issue, topic or purpose) – states what has happened, is happening, will happen or might happen that requires his or her attention. When appropriate, it states what strengths (internal capabilities), weaknesses (internal vulnerabilities), opportunities (external circumstances that can be exploited) or threats (external circumstances that present a danger)exist.(SWOT)
In addressing SWOT, the Considerations section will take account of PESTLE factors as needed, i.e.
• political factors (e.g., public opinion);
• economic factors (e.g., budget considerations, financial impact on stakeholders);
• social factors (e.g., impact on education, culture, families, the elderly, employees);
• technological factors (e.g., technological capabilities and constraints);
• legal factors (e.g., requirements of law, regulations, treaties or contracts); and
• ecological factors (e.g., impact on wildlife, oceans, greenhouse gases).
A summary of the facts (what this section contains and the headings used will be determined by the purpose of the briefing note). Should condense the key messages of the briefing note. Include a deadline for a decision, signature or action, if needed.
The conclusion (this may be a conclusion, a recommendation or other advice, or both).
Prime Essay Services , written from scratch, delivered on time, at affordable rates!