Modify the Week Three Java application using NetBeans IDE to meet these additional and changed business requirements:
- The application will now compare the total annual compensation of at least two salespersons.
- It will calculate the additional amount of sales that each salesperson must achieve to match or exceed the higher of the two earners.
- The application should ask for the name of each salesperson being compared.
The Java application should also meet these technical requirements:
- The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class.
- The source code must demonstrate the use of Array or ArrayList.
- There should be proper documentation in the source code.
Submit your Java application file using the Assignment Files tab.
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 25% Discount on all orders above $50)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content