As seen the example above, you MUST:
1. Submit a list numbered 1-14, following the example provided previously and above; not "chapter 14:".
2. Submit ONE sentence per chapter. Do NOT write a paragraph.
3. Give the chapter, by including in your ONE sentence a phrase similar to "In chapter 23 I learned".
4. Provide the section for your fact at the end of the sentence in the format provided previously and above.
5. Do NOT provide a citation for the textbook at the end of your discussion board.
- Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.
Providing Quality University Papers , written from scratch,
delivered on time, at affordable rates!