For this paper, select a contemporary ethical issue about which you have strong convictions (writer’s choice). It may be a social issue—such as environmental ethics, marriage equality, or bioethics—or a more personal issue—sexual morality, familial obligations, or care for the elderly, for example. Address the following in regard to your chosen ethical issue:
– Summarize the issue and explain alternative views about its resolution.
– Assess both sides of the issue, critically analyzing the advantages and disadvantages of each.
– Finally, show how and why your own position is correct. Think of this as an opportunity to persuade potential opponents of the reasonableness of your view. –
– Explain in some detail exactly what foundation and process you rely on for choosing the right course of action, and support your statements with research from professional or scholarly resources.
- Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.
Providing -Quality University Papers, written from scratch,
delivered on time, at affordable rates!