1. Introduction to the policy and the problem it is trying to solve. Additionally, you need to discuss the methodology you will use to develop this analysis in this section.
2. Analysis of the problem. This includes:
- What is the problem in society that is being addressed by this policy?
- This problem must be relevant to life in the Inland Empire or the southern California region we live in.
- What are the costs of the problem or policy, (financial, societal, or both)?
- What is the origin or source to this problem?
• Is it a problem that can be solved? Without limits or under reasonable/likely conditions?
- Should it be solved by government or is it better solved through the private or non-profit sectors?
- Make sure you provide data and indicators to make your case.
3. Detailed description of the policy. This includes:
- What are the policy goals?
- Which level of government developed the policy? Which level is implementing the solution? Are these two different? If so, why?
- Major stakeholders involved. What was the initial intent of the policy? Who is expected to benefit from the policy?
- Is there another group that is actually impacted (positively or negatively?) by the policy? Who (person, agency, organization?) worked to get the policy put into place and why? Who developed the policy?
- Are there any international actors or influences in the development of this policy?
- Are there any possible international impacts from this policy?
4. Discussion of the policy implementation.
• What are the instruments being used?
• Who is implementing the policy?
• What is the role of bureaucracy?
• What are the costs to implement this program? How many people are served?
5. Results of the policy
• How effective has the policy been?
• What are the limitations to the policy? Are the limitations greater than the successes or vice versa?
• What would be better direction for the policy? What corrections would you suggest be made to make the policy more effective?
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content