Reflect and then Appraise how your role (a DNP graduate) may change as a result of your understanding of each of the following Eight Essentials:
1. Essential I: Scientific Underpinnings for Practice
2. Essential II: Organizational and Systems Leadership for Quality Improvement and Systems Thinking.
3. Essential III: Clinical Scholarship and Analytical Methods for Evidence-Based Practice.
4. Essential IV: Information Systems/Technology and Patient Care Technology for the Improvement and Transformation of Health Care.
5. Essential V: Health Care Policy for Advocacy in Health Care.
6. Essential VI: Interprofessional Collaboration for Improving Patient and Population Health Outcomes.
7. Essential VII: Clinical Prevention and Population Health for Improving the Nation’s Health.
8. Essential VIII: Advanced Nursing Practice.
This is a graduate/doctoral degree program and writing should reflect such.
References must be from peer-reviewed articles within five (5) years. They must be current (2010-2011-2015 or 2016).
Please adhere to APA 6th edition guidelines. Paper must contain introduction and conclusion.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,