Preparing a portfolio of studies (involving summary paragraphs and tables) evaluating the efficacy/safety of a marketed drug NAME OF DRUG IS ROSIGLITAZONE
at different stages
(- In vitro testing cell lines & ex vivo preparations
- Testing in animals
- Clinical trials & Post marketing safety data.) of its development.
-Section 1 – Introduction to ROSIGLITAZONE drug (focusing on background, Mod of action of ROSIGLITAZONE what is used for, etc.) (500 words max)
- Section 2 – In vitro toxicity - A summary table of the in vitro toxicity literature (max 5-10 references) - A 500 word (max) summary of the in vitro toxicity literature
- Section 3 – Toxicity in Animal Models - A summary table of the animal toxicity literature (max 5-10 references) - A 500 word (max) summary of the animal toxicity literature
–Section 4 – Clinical Safety Testing - A summary table of the clinical safety literature including (study Details (design – patients- duration) -Criteria – interventions – assessment – toxicity (adverse effect) -Reference)
(max 5-10 references) - A 500 word (max) summary of the clinical safety literature
-Section 5 – Overall Summary – An overall 1000 word (max) summary on the safety of your drug and expressing your opinion.
You have to take this points in to consideration
-Define ‘toxicity’ – what are you actually measuring?
– Measurable System – What can you measure?
– Qualitative assessment – Mood/Feelings/Personality
– Quality of life/improvement of symptoms
-Trial Design (• Most trials involve “between-patient” comparisons – each patient receives only one treatment.
• Cross-over trial uses “within-patient” comparisons – each patient receives more than one treatment.
• Multicentre: Trial run in more than one location/country/continent.
• Single Blinding, Double Blinding & Triple Blinding – neither the patient, clinician nor the statistician knows what treatment the patient is receiving.)
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,