(1) Evaluate the schedule(i will uploaded in MSP File please follow it) – do you see any challenges or issues? If so, what are they and how will resolve them (and resolve them!)
(2) Increase "Create Technical Specs to 3 weeks"
(3) Increase "Calculate the Bid Estimate and Create Project Schedule to 1w each
(4) Increase Create Draft Bid to 2 weeks
(5) Setup a column for % Complete
(6) Evaluate the schedule – make corrections and Baseline the Schedule
(7) Status Report 1: Approval is 100%, Determine Install is 100%, Create Technical Specs 100%…ID Supplier components is running late by 3 days and Validate Tech specs will be late by 1 week.
(8) Status Report 2: ID Supplier and Validate Tech Specs, Doc Delivery, Obtain Quotes are all 100%, Create Bid Schedule and Bid Estimate finished EARLY by 1 day each
(9) Status Report 3: Review Delivery Plan, Create Draft Bid Doc, Review Bid Doc are all 100%. 50% progress on Finalize and submit Bid Doc.
For the three status reports…follow the guidelines for the Project Assignment 2!
( Project Assignment 2: Throughout project execution, the project manager collects the status of the various Knowledge Areas (as defined in Individual Project Assignment 1) and reports that information to stakeholders. Students will take actual schedule and cost data over six (6) reporting periods and perform the following:
A. Enter the actual into MS Project Schedule(please use the Microsoft Project Software) for each reporting period
B. Run an Earned Value analysis within MS Project Schedule for each reporting period
C. Produce a Status Report from steps A and B that contains the following (at the minimum):
i. Earned Value Management (EVM) values and/or graphs
ii. Threshold status indicators (e.g. red, yellow, green) and the definition of each
iii. Explanation of red or yellow status
The assignment should include a copy of an updated schedule and status report for each of the 6 reporting periods.
Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.