Make sure to use the format below.
– What is the approach the company is using?
– Describe the strategy and how they are implementing?
5. Internal Analysis and External-
A. Environment/Internal Assess.
Answer the following questions:
– What are the industry’s dominant economic features?
– What kinds of competitive forces are industry members facing, and how strong is each force?
– What forces are driving changes in the industry, and what impact will these changes have on competitive intensity and industry profitability?
– What market positions do industry rivals occupy – who is strongly positioned and who is not?
– What strategic moves are rivals likely to make next?
– What are the key factors for future competitive success?
– Does the outlook for the industry present the organization with sufficiently attractive prospects for profitability?
6. Resources and Competitive Position
– How well is the present strategy working?
– What are the organization’s resource strengths and weaknesses, and its external opportunities and threats? Conduct a formal SWOT analysis. Consider Trends as well (SWOTT)
– Are the organization’s prices and costs competitive?
– Is the organization competitively stronger or weaker than key rivals?
– What strategic issues and problems merit front-burner administrative attention?
7. Strategy Formulation
– Low-cost Provider
– Broad differentiation
– Best-cost Provider
– Focused (market niche) based on low costs
– Focused (market niche) based on differentiation
– You should choose one of these strategies for your strategic plan
– Identify any additional, supplemental strategies that you will utilize
8. Implementation and Evaluation
– Social Responsibility
– Environmental Sustainability/concerns
– Consider perceptual map
9. How will you perform strategy review, evaluation and control?
10. Global issues?
– Culture/business climate
– Geo/political considerations
To order this or a similar order at discounted rates click Order Now.