In Robert Hooke’s Micrographia one finds a novel practical, empirical approach to knowledge. Analyze Hooke’s work and offer some interesting insights about this approach. Your analysis can deal, for example, with one or more of the following questions (you don’t have to answer all):
What is the stated purpose of the author and how is it fulfilled?
– Can you find a clear epistemology embedded in the text?
– What kind of knowledge does the author find valuable?
– How does the author establish her/his authority?
– Does the author have other aspirations than those explicitly stated, and, if so, what are they?
– What kind of understanding of and attitude towards technology can one find in the text?
– Is there a religious aspect to the text?
You can suggest other lines of analysis, as long as they are clearly stated and followed.
For a Customized paper on the above topic, place your order with us!
What we Offer you;
• Masters & Ph.D. Level writers
• 100% Privacy & Confidentiality
• Free Plagiarism screening using latest platforms
• Affordable Rates
• Unlimited Revisions at no extra charges
• Guaranteed Quality