Do not change the questions number when you answer those questions, thanks!!
4. What is a condenser microphone?
5. What is an example of a highly directional microphone?
6. What are the three components of a wireless microphone system?
7. What type of cable is used to plug in a microphone?
8. What are the directional response patterns?
9. What is off-axis?
11. At what frequency is a “line up tone” or two pop?
12. How does compression work?
13. How does a gate work?
14. How does a limiter work?
16. What are the “on-set” calls?
17. Who is the A.D?
20. What is a sample rate, and what are the standard sample rates of:
a. A CD
b. Audio for film
Section 2: Theory Questions
1. What are 3 issues that you would have with recording a scene for a film in a subway tunnel?
2. How would you go about setting up microphones for a Sound Effects shoot for a vehicle so that you get as much out of each recording as possible?
4. You are shooting a dance sequence in a film. What information would you need to get about how the sequence will be shot and how would that effect what gear you bring to the shoot?
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,