The country will be UAE.
write a paper that first summarizes the data you collected, highlights the major public health implications of the data you collected, and justifies why you choose this country. You should discuss the data about your country requested below(at a minimum). Clear connections: effective introduction, thesis, transitions, and conclusions.
At least three references, documented in APA style, at least one from a peer reviewed journal.
WHO Table 9
• Total population
• % Living in urban areas
• Birth civil registration coverage (% of births recorded)
• Cause of death registration coverage
• Crude death rate
• Total fertility rate
• Adolescent fertility rate • Literacy rate among adults
• Net primary school enrollment rate by gender
• Gross national income per capita (person)
• Population living on < $1 /day
• Cell phone subscribers For each item, consider reasons and how it may affect health or explain health outcomes (this is the most important part) WHO Table 1
• Life expectancy at birth, both
• Life expectancy at birth, by gender
• Healthy life expectancy at birth
• Infant mortality rate (only 2013 required unless you country shows significant increase or decrease from 1990 – 2013)
• Under-five mortality rate (only 2013 required unless your country shows significant increase or decrease from 1990 – 2013) For each item, consider reasons and how it may affect health or explain health outcomes (this is the most important part)
WHO Table 2
• Maternal mortality ratio (only 2013 required unless your country shows significant increase or decrease from 1990 – 2013) For each item, consider reasons and how it may affect health or explain health outcomes (this is the most important part) CIA World Factbook
• Population pyramid (Characteristic graph)
• Net migration rate Major exports or how does the country make money? Where do people work? What do they do?
The WHO Health Statistics Compendium explains each measure and how the data were collected at: http://www.who.int/gho/publications/world_health_statistics/whs2014_indicatorcompendium.pdf
The World Health Statistics 2015 – Part II Global Health Indicators has all the tables where you will find your information. Can be found at: http://www.who.int/gho/publications/world_health_statistics/EN_WHS2015_Part2.pdf
3. Other possible sources of information:
• U.S. Census Bureau
• CIA World Fact Book at: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/resources/the-world-factbook/index.html
• United Nations – Population Information Network
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
• World Population Clock
• World Health Organization (WHO)
• UN Statistical Division—Country Profiles at: http://unstats.un.org/unsd/dnss/cp/searchcp.aspx
Prime Essay Services , written from scratch, delivered on time, at affordable rates!