“We all need to critically reflect upon the ways in which we receive unearned advantages in our lives because of the consequences of those advantages for the reproduction of oppression” (Pease 2010:16).
The above quote provides the theoretical context for your assignment. You must address the following 3 elements in your assignment.
- Critically discuss the theoretical concepts of privilege and oppression to show your understanding of the ways the privileges of dominant groups contribute to maintaining the oppression of subordinate groups in society. Remember to explore the complexity of privilege and oppression.
- Discuss the unearned advantages you ** have received during your life and the ways you continue to benefit from these advantages. Link to the literature.
- Identify the privileges you gain as a tertiary educated, professional welfare worker, and explain how these privileges can contribute to the ongoing oppression of others. Link to the literature on privilege and oppression.
**This assignment requires you to demonstrate critical self- reflection. You are expected to write using first person voice ie ’I’, ‘my’, as this assignment asks you to examine how your standpoints or positions in society provide you with advantages not available to others.
For a Customized paper on the above topic and questions, place your order with us!
When you place an order with us, you are assured of;
• Masters & Ph.D. Level writers
• 100% Privacy & Confidentiality
• Free Plagiarism screening using latest platforms
• Affordable Rates
• Unlimited Revisions at no extra charges
• Guaranteed Quality