With today’s evolving world of technology, we sometimes forget that basic literacy skills are not what they should be across the nation.
Conduct research regarding the general literacy skills across the U.S. today. You must use at least three articles in addition to the textbook. At least one of the articles must be from the CSU Online Library. The articles should be at least three pages in length and no more than three years old. You may also use articles from the previous assignments in this
course, but your work on this assignment must be original. Report on the following in your review.
1. What is the status of the literacy skills in the U.S. today?
2. How did you feel about learning the current literacy levels in the U.S.?
3. What did the articles suggest as a measure to tackle this problem?
4. Are there literacy programs in your community? Explain.
5. Do you feel technology has helped or hampered our literacy skills? Explain.
6. Do you agree with the author’s recommendations? Why, or why not?
7. How do literacy skills affect your current position (as an employee or as a student)?
8. How do literacy skills affect management’s responsibilities towards training?
Your introduction, discussion of the questions, and summary should be at least three pages in length. The abstract,references, and title page do not count.
Book we are using:
Blanchard, P. N., & Thacker, J. W. (2013). Effective training: Systems, strategies, and practices (5th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Prime Essay Services , written from scratch, delivered on time, at affordable rates!