1. President Trump is replacing Obamacare, under which people had to pay a tax penalty if they don’t have health insurance. Though Obamacare, or a health care mandate (which means that everyone must purchase health insurance), will be repealed, I would like you to begin your paper with providing sound economic arguments for a health care mandate. Make sure to use these keywords: asymmetric information, adverse selection, and market failure. The United States spends far more on health care than any other country.(http://www.oecd.org/unitedstates/Briefing-Note-UNITED-STATES-2014.pdf) To see why, please watch “Why is healthcare so expensive? This Won’t Hurt a Bit”. (https://wetheeconomy.com/films/this-wont-hurt-a-bit/) Do you think that Obamacare changes this?
2. Write one paragraph that summarizes your opinion about the government’s role in health care based on your paper.
Please use Microsoft Word. Your paper should be two page, double-spaced. You should have at least 3 online sources. Do not forget to cite your sources. Please submit by attaching your MSWord file.
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content