Performance management is a particularly important topic when it comes to employee retention and development. How the process is designed and implemented can dramatically impact individual and organizational outcomes. The discussion this week is focused on the skills required to implement a successful performance management system. In your initial post, discuss the following topics:
- What skills and abilities does a manager need in order to successfully manage employee performance?
- Provide an example of a situation you’ve experience or observed where the manager did not have the skills necessary to support performance management.
- In your experience, how do most managers view the performance management process in general? How do employees see it? Are those views productive or counterproductive?
- Should employees be trained to participate in the performance management process? What would such training include?
Your post should directly address each question, providing references and examples to support your points. You should use at least two scholarly sources cited in APA format.
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 25% Discount on all orders above $50)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content