Read: Olaudah Equiano. The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano.
Read: Harriet Jacobs. Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl.
Reconstruction and the New Negro Renaissance
Read: W.E.B. Dubois. The Souls of Black Folk,
Read: W.E.B. DuBois. “Criteria for Negro Art
Make sure that your essay contains the following:
– A clear thesis, main point, or idea that your want to develop.
– Subsequent paragraph which support your main idea.
– Illustrate your ideas by pointing to specific things in your texts.
– A clear conclusion in which you remind the reader of the main idea, while closing the essay.
– Cite your sources using MLA style format. Become familiar with the instruction guide on the Lehman College Library website : http://libguides.lehman.edu/mla
– Not citing sources is plagiarism. Be sure to avoid this.
- Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.
Providing -Quality University Papers, written from scratch,
delivered on time, at affordable rates!