1. You have successfully grown your local pasta company and while traveling in other countries you found that you might be able to produce and sell your product profitably there as well. In exploring these opportunities further, you were surprised to find that one of these countries has much stricter ingredients labeling and contents laws, while the other country much looser ones (in comparison to those of your home country which you consider to be pretty strict to begin with). All three opportunities look to be profitable, regardless of the differences in regulations. Which regulations do you abide by in each country? The strictest ones, or the respective country standards, even if they are different? 2. Exploring CAGE, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act is a U.S. federal law that makes it illegal for a citizen or corporation of the United States of a person or corporation acting within the United States to influence, bribe, or seek an advantage from a public official of another country. You, as an employee of a U.S. firm are bidding for a contract in a foreign country where you understand that bribery is a common practice. Does the U.S. law put your firm at a competitive disadvantage? What should you do?;
Order Similar Assignment Now!
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered within 4 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.